A Story About Ryan

Posted by rIn On Tuesday, February 2, 2010 0 comments


OK, this should be the first case that "crack my head" a bit :D This is the story about a married guy named Ryan.



Situation:
When driving his car home in Georgetown, Ryan called and talked with his wife through his mobile phone without the use of hands-free device. While talking, he lost control over his car and eventually hit a walking pedestrian.
Ryan      : (Still talking on the phone with his wife)
            "Oh, no! Honey I'll call you back later! I just hit
             someone!"
            (Get out of the car)
            "OMG! I'm very sorry yaa! Are you OK?"
Pedestrian: (With angry face)
            "Sorry sorry? Can't you see my leg bleeding huh? You
             just hit me with your car. You can't just apologize!
             Do something laaa, if not I'll report you!"
Ryan      : (Scared)
            "No, no, no! Don't report me laaa! Will get so many
             and more complicated problem. I know I'm wrong, I 
             was talking with my wife on the phone and accidently
             hit you with my car.
Pedestrian: "Then What you gonna do?"
Ryan      : "How bout taking you to the hospital and I'll pay for
             the medical fee until you recover your injury?"
Pedestrian: "Ok, laaa. We go now fast, fast, fast!"


Ending:
Finally Ryan take the pedestrian to the hospital and pay all the medical fee then he go home to his wife.

In this story, it is clear that Ryan breaking a traffic law. Using a hand phone without hands-free device is forbidden, it is against the law in Malaysia,and he also hit someone.

The pedestrian can report Ryan to the police (or ask Ryan a big amount of money to recover the injury :D hehehe). But here, the pedestrian choose to accept Ryan's offer. They end the case without procedure of law.

This case shouldn't go to the court. But they should go to the police to make a report. However, Ryan is wrong and he should pay some fine of what he was doing.

0 comments to A Story About Ryan

Post a Comment