A Few First Words

Posted by rIn On Tuesday, January 26, 2010


Law? Hearing the word 'law' always remind me of my dad. Years by years he always persuade me to study law, but then I didn't remember why I ended up studying E-Commerce in MMU. The whole family that I know mostly have profession in politic or law or something related(even my sister!). But me? I think I don't have to go with the same direction with them, I must be different.

Talking about study law, honestly I always avoid Business Law subject(even if the lecture is very nice and he teaches very well), but then I realized that sooner or later I have to take this subject. So, I decided to take the subject this semester with the other five subjects.

Is the subject hard? I don't know yet. I didn't attend the first class and when I checked MMLS, I don't have to attend the tutorial class this week but I have to make a special blog for the subject instead. I was very happy when I read Mr. Sonny post, this is the very first great impression so that maybe I will enjoying my Business Law subject. And after a very long designing, this special blog is ready to roll. This blog will contain any kind of things that I learned in the Business Law class.

I can't promise anything to what I will write on my blog, I will try to give my best. And I hope that my blog will give a new perception to get a better understanding in studying Business Law subject.