Geena's Crimes

Posted by rIn On Tuesday, February 9, 2010 0 comments


Case:
Geena runs an unregistered online investment portal from her home in KL where she managed to get people deposit money to her account. It was discovered that the investment was a scam and she attempted to flee with the money, only to be arrested in the airport by immigration officers because she held a fake passport.
Oh no! This is not about “cracking my head” anymore… Geena make me go deeper inside my brain!. I was thinking, to understand Geena’s situation, we have to know what was actually she did then put it together…








First thing is she was running unregistered online investment portal. What? Unregistered? Yeah… That means that kind of online investment portal is Illegal and unauthorized. Geena has violated the law of trade & investment. That’s a crime, man! Of course it is crime. She can be considered as a thief, you know, because after she got the money, she will runaway…  Haha! If I’m the victim, I will so happy if she got caught by the police coz I can get my money back. But it’s such a stupid action if you trust the unregistered online investment portal.




Second thing is when she wants to runaway with the money outside the country, sadly, she got caught coz she holds a fake passport. Wow, now, she just not makes one crime but two! Because she is in Malaysia, she will go to prison for maximum 5 years or fine around RM10000 (Passports Act 1966 (Revised 1974). Worse case, she can get both, she has to pay the fine and go to jail…

0 comments to Geena's Crimes

Post a Comment